Thursday, August 23, 2007

Round the World Trip - 109 Days 20 Hours and 41 Minutes to go.


Well what an interesting week it has been this week. We had our Mont Tremblant accommodation fall through at the start of the week which then started us on the hectic path or trying to find some more accommodation there. I eventually found a place that was cheaper and they are fantastic! (The Lodging Company @ www.skihills.com) The very next day they called me all the way from Quebec on my mobile about our booking……Talk about Customer Service. It is so funny to hear their French-Canadian accents, I love it.

Well also this week I caught up with a friend from Uni – Naomi who turns out she now works for flight centre. She is currently helping us with our accommodation as tell me that places like New York are really start to fill up as it is peak season over there.

I also went to a seminar put on my myOE (my UK agency) with Brendan (my brother-in-law) about working over there. It was very good and 99% of their services that they offer are FREE!!!!!

So next week hopefully we will finalise some more accommodation…..well that is the plan. We will also have to pack up more of the house I guess……not the most enjoyable part of this whole experience.

Anyway I will sign off for now as Frank puts it "Come Fly with me, come fly, lets fly away".

Dan

No comments: